LC-1 Wideband Controller
The LC-1 Lambda cable is a complete wideband controller built in to a sealed cable. It features the same award-winning patented digital measurement principal found in the LM-1 & LM-2, and includes digital input, output, and 2 user programmable analog outputs.
The LC-1 is more accurate than conventional designs costing many times as much, and its self-calibrating circuitry can compensate for changes in temperature, altitude and sensor condition. The LC-1 is ideal for applications such as Dynos, Data Acquisition, Standalone ECUs, piggyback fuel controllers, OBD-II software or chip programmers, and gauges. With the LC-1, you can add additional wideband channels to your LM-1, convert an existing narrow-band gauge, or add wideband capabilities to your dyno. You can even tune individual cylinders by using multiple LC-1 kits.
- Only fully digital wideband controller.
- Auto calibration capability to compensate for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
- Two user
- Permanent install applications
- Cost effective individual cylinder tuning.
- Easy to upgrade.
- Includes LogWorks software
The LC-1's analog outputs are compatible with dynamometer software, gauges, or virtually any brand of Data Acquisition hardware, such as:
- Advanced Racing Technologies
- Advantage Motorsports
- AiM Sports ( MyChron)
- Competition Data Systems
- Corsa Instruments
- Cygnus Data Star
- DTA Competition Engine Management Systems
- Dynamic Test Systems
- DYNOmite (Land & Sea)
- Edelbrock Qwik Data
- EFI Technology
- Engine Management Systems
- Excalibur Solutions
- Brockway Engineering
- Fuel Air Spark Technology (FAST)
- FXL Data
- Haltech Engine Management Systems
- Harrison Engineering
- Link ECU
- Mustang Dynamometer
- Pi Research
- Powertrain Control Solutions
- Powertrain Electronics
- Race Technology
- RPM Performance
- SPA Technique
- Stuska Dynamometers
The LC-1 is also a key component of Innovate Motorsports' Modular Tuning System (MTS). Using the LC-1's serial ports you can daisy-chain other Innovate devices such as the
XD-16, AuxBox (LMA-3), DL-32, TC-4, and SSI-4.
1) The basic LC-1 kit ($199) includes the LC-1, sensor, cd which includes software and manuals, bung, and a serial cable to connect to the PC.
2) The Standalone Gauge Kit ($329) includes the LC-1, sensor, XD-16 digital gauge, cd which includes software and manuals, bung, and a serial cable to connect to the PC.
Installation and Setup
Installation of the LC-1 is relatively simple. Complete documentation is supplied, and the support pages, videos, application notes and tuner resources can also speed you on your way to effective tuning. Innovate also has a great network of local dealers, tuners, race shops, and dyno shops that can assist you in choosing, installing, and getting the most out of your Innovate products. Click here to find a dealer near you.