DL-32 Datalogger and Sensor Controller
The DL-32 is a complete vehicle-mounted data-logging system for advanced engine tuning. The system is anchored by Innovate's award-winning digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology, but also includes flexible sensors for RPM, MAP, temperature, duty cycle, and analog inputs.
- 32 channels of data recording
- 5 internal channels
- 17 Minutes of recording per MB of SD card capacity
- 1-bar to 3-bar pressure sensor (MAP, Vacuum, Boost, etc.)
- Thermocouple amplifier (EGT, CHT)
- Duty cycle (dwell) or frequency
- 2-axis accelerometer (acceleration Gs, braking Gs, and cornering Gs)
- RPM input
- 5V power supply for external sensors
- Expansion ports for future upgradeability
- MTS compliant
The DL-32 is also a key component of Innovate Motorsports' Modular Tuning System (MTS). Using the DL-32's serial ports you can daisy-chain other Innovate devices such as the
XD-16, AuxBox (LMA-3), LC-1, TC-4, and SSI-4. To see examples of diffrent MTS configurations click here.
The DL-32 kit ($499) includes the DL-32, mounting hardware, SD memory card, MTS 2.5mm to 2.5mm male cable, and a push button and LED.
Installation and Setup
Installation of the DL-32 is relatively simple. Complete documentation is supplied, and the support pages, videos, application notes and tuner resources can also speed you on your way to effective tuning. Innovate also has a great network of local dealers, tuners, race shops, and dyno shops that can assist you in choosing, installing, and getting the most out of your Innovate products. Click here to find a dealer near you.