The G3 Air/Fuel Ratio gauge (52mm, 2 1/16”) features a high-speed
stepper motor, through-dial backlighting, and an illuminated pointer. Each kit includes the gauge, an LC-2 wideband
controller, oxygen sensor, bung, and is compatible with the award-winning LogWorks engine-tuning software.
Key benefits of the “G3” kits include:
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- One additional available analog output (one connects to the gauge).
- Easy set up and wiring (instructions included).
- LC-2 includes Innovate serial in & out for adding additional modular tuning system (MTS) components. (Gauge itself is analog only- no serial).
- Illuminated needle and through-dial backlighting.
- “Blackout” appearance when unpowered.
- Log directly from the LC-2’s digital output into laptop w/ LogWorks software:
For tuners seeking the most cost-effective way to start monitoring Air/Fuel Ratio, the G3 gauges offer an attractive option, while opening the world of true digital data acquisition and software engine analysis. For example, users can add multi-sensor interfaces (starting as low as $135), and log 5 critical parameters directly into any PC or laptop. Or they can get a PL-1 data logger for hundreds of hours of 32-channel data logging on an SD card. Best of all, the G3 gauges are compatible with the powerful LogWorks software for synchronous high-speed logging of wideband data, other MTS sensors, and data from a growing list of “piggyback” fuel controllers and standalone or factory (OBD2) ECUs. This is the same software used by champion engine builders and racers.
The G3 Gauge ($104) can be purchased as an accessory to be used with the LC-1, LC-2, LM-1, or LM-2. These kits includes the G3 Gauge, mounting hardware, and quick-start guide.
The G3 Gauge Kit ($259) comes complete with the patented award-winning LC-2 Wideband Controller, G3 Gauge, Bosch 5-wire Wideband 02 Sensor, Bung, Serial Cable, instructions, and is compatible with LogWorks Software (Free Download).
Note: The G3 gauges have NO serial capability, and will only display AFR in the Gasoline scale.
Installation and Setup
Installation of the G3 Gauge is relatively simple. Complete documentation is supplied, and the support pages, videos, application notes and tuner resources can also speed you on your way to effective tuning. Innovate also has a great network of local dealers, tuners, race shops, and dyno shops that can assist you in choosing, installing, and getting the most out of your Innovate products. Click here to find a dealer near you.
Also Avaiable: G3 series Boost Gauge