The Innovate LM-1 for LM-2 Trade-In Program
The Innovate Trade-In Program can make your new Innovate LM-2 purchase more affordable. Receive the trade-in value of $130 credit for your qualifying pre-owned LM-1 Air/Fuel Ratio Meter, by Innovate Motorsports. Credit to be used only towards purchase of new LM-2 "Single" or "Dual Channel" Air/Fuel Ratio Meter directly from Innovate Motorsports. Valid on the purchase of P/N: 3806 & 3807 only. P/N: 3837 is excluded from this promotion. Offer valid until
OFFER EXTENDED UNTIL 12/31/2012
Benefits of Innovate Trade-In:
- Convenient - A fast way to cash in on your out dated 1st generation LM-1 Air/Fuel Ratio Meter.
- Excellent Value - It reduces the cost of new Innovate technology/features by realizing value from your pre-owned equipment.
- Charitable - We will begin to donate a number of your used LM-1 meters, to schools in need of tools that will help better educate students on tuning & emissions.
How the Innovate Trade-In Program works:
1. Submit your request to take part in Innovate Trade-In Program by using the following link to access the "Innovate RMA Form". Request can only be made using this online request, not by phone. Completely fill out all the required fields and select "LM-1 Trade-In" under product selection. Click here.
2. Await email response generated by Innovate Support Team. The response will include attached RMA Form in PDF format, along with instructions on how to complete the return.
3. You will be responsible for the shipping charges to Innovate.
4. Once your LM-1 trade-in is received, we will contact you to complete your trade-in order.
**LM-1 Air/Fuel Ratio Meter (white or black) only required for the trade-in** Packaging, cables, sensor, and bung not required.
The LM-2 is available in two different kit configurations:
1) The LM-2 Kit (Single Wideband O2) includes the LM-2 meter, Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor, 8 ft sensor cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, analog in/out cable, ODB-II/CAN interface cable, SD memory card, USB cable for PC connection, weld-in bung and plug, and quick-start guide. Carrying Case also included! P/N: 3806, MSRP $479
2) The LM-2 Duo Kit (Dual Wideband O2) includes the LM-2 meter, (2) Bosch wide-band oxygen sensors, (2) 8 ft sensor cables, cigarette-lighter power adapter, analog in/out cable, ODB-II/CAN interface cable, SD memory card, USB cable for PC connection, (2) weld-in bung and plug kits, and quick-start guide. Carrying Case also included! P/N: 3807, MSRP $669
LM-2 Product Description
The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meter’s digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
- Patented “Direct Digital” Wideband Technology
- Wideband O2 Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Single or Dual Channel Version Available
- OBD-II Scan tool- read/clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II Data
- Log directly to SD card (included)
- Playback log data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software
- Large high-contrast graphics LCD
- Built-in RPM converter (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
- 4 fully-differential analog inputs
- 2 configurable linear analog outputs
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
- USB connection to your PC
The LM-2 also features two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog output 1 comes setup from the factory ready for narrowband simulation; analog output 2 is configured as 0 volt = 7.35 AFR and 5 volts = 22.39 AFR. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.